will i receive a 1099 form?

if you have received $600 or more from heartpie during the calendar year, you will receive a 1099-MISC form via email. similar to W-2 forms that you receive from a regular employer at the end of the year, the 1099-MISC form will list how much money you received during the year as an independent contractor

Submit a question here, find us on twitter, or email us at team@heartpie.com