do i owe taxes on money i receive from heartpie?

yes, all bakers are responsible for filing and paying taxes on money received from heartpie. additionally, if you receive $600 or more in a calendar year, you will be prompted to email us a completed W-9 form. the W-9 form is required for us to generate an accurate 1099-MISC form for you at the end of the year

Submit a question here, find us on twitter, or email us at